Swee Seng Group of Companies, Singapore’s premier integrated automobile and financing provider since 1988. At Swee Seng, our vision is to be the ideal choice for our integrated services. We aim to be recognized as the industry leader in service excellence, and to be respected for our integrity, initiative and creativity in the way we conduct our business.
As a GROUP/ COMPANY
To deliver shareholder value through fostering a conducive working environment with teamwork, mutual respect, employee empowerment and a sense of belonging.
As an EMPLOYER
To provide a safe and secure working environment incorporating sustainable competitive employment practices to enable the development of employees to his / her fullest capability and potential, free of threats and harm, in the reporting of unsafe, illegal or corrupt acts.
“Singapore’s premier integrated automobile, leasing and financing solutions provider.”
At Swee Seng, our vision is to be the customer’s choice of one-stop integrated solutions provider in automotive, leasing and financing matters.
We aim to be the industry leader in service excellence, and to be respected for our integrity and innovative solutions in the conduct of our business.
Our founders built this business on a model of trust and integrity in delivering value in our transactions with customers, staff and associates. We deliver our commitments in line with such values.
Our staff are required to act with the highest integrity in any activities relating to the Group/ Company and subsidiaries.
We differentiate ourselves by treating customers, fellow colleagues, subordinates and stakeholders with courtesy and respect.
Position: Admin Officer, Credit
• Handle call & email enquiries.
• Review all applications submitted are in order.
• Liaise with Government Bodies (eg: NEA or LTA) for additional documents.
• Submit Finance Loans to Financial Institutions.
• Perform data entry to update account information.
• Assist in Floor-stock Management.
• File all necessary paperwork.
• Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level in any field.
• Required Skill(s): Computer, Time Management, customer service, Interpersonal.
• Preferably Entry Level specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
• Experience as an Admin Officer, preferably in the motor trade industry will be an advantage.
Click on "I'm Interested" to start now!