Swee Seng Group of Companies, Singapore’s premier integrated automobile and financing provider since 1988. At Swee Seng, our vision is to be the ideal choice for our integrated services. We aim to be recognized as the industry leader in service excellence, and to be respected for our integrity, initiative and creativity in the way we conduct our business.
As a GROUP/ COMPANY
To deliver shareholder value through fostering a conducive working environment with teamwork, mutual respect, employee empowerment and a sense of belonging.
As an EMPLOYER
To provide a safe and secure working environment incorporating sustainable competitive employment practices to enable the development of employees to his / her fullest capability and potential, free of threats and harm, in the reporting of unsafe, illegal or corrupt acts.
“Singapore’s premier integrated automobile, leasing and financing solutions provider.”
At Swee Seng, our vision is to be the customer’s choice of one-stop integrated solutions provider in automotive, leasing and financing matters.
We aim to be the industry leader in service excellence, and to be respected for our integrity and innovative solutions in the conduct of our business.
Our founders built this business on a model of trust and integrity in delivering value in our transactions with customers, staff and associates. We deliver our commitments in line with such values.
Our staff are required to act with the highest integrity in any activities relating to the Group/ Company and subsidiaries.
We differentiate ourselves by treating customers, fellow colleagues, subordinates and stakeholders with courtesy and respect.
Position: Administrator, Insurance (Motor Insurance)
Working Hours /Mon-Fri, 5-Day Work Week
• Handle all Motor inquiries from Policyholders / Underwriters.
• Provide quotations to customers via Insurer's online portal.
• Negotiate with Insurers for best rates & terms.
• Process policy issuance via Insurer's online portal.
• Follow-up payment from the Insured.
• Data Entry for all transacted cases into an internal database.
• Any other duties assigned by the Company / HOD.
• Possess at least Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/Nitec in any field.
• To be proficient in English to liaise with customers.
• Independent Individual who is able to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Meticulous and a team player.
• Preferably with General Insurance Knowledge.
• Candidates with CGI certification will be at an added advantage.
Click on "I'm Interested" to start now!