Protege Fund Services is a Singapore-based Fund Administrator that offers a comprehensive range of funds and corporate solutions for both institutional and private clients. Our key services include fund administration, instrument valuations, and fund advisory.
We understand that each client has varying requirements. We have instituted a comprehensive range of transparent service structures which are fully customizable to perfectly fit our clients' varying needs, maximizing our clients' cost efficiencies and ensuring a high level of service quality.
At Protege Fund Services, we service a growing list of a sophisticated client bases ranging from individual private clients to large financial corporations. We believe in building a long-term working relationship with our clients to create successful partnerships through customized and innovative solutions. We are committed in safeguarding our client's privacy and confidentiality interests through robust operational processes and original solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Reports to the Fund Operations Partner.
• Responsibility includes supporting investor relations, fund accounting, and portfolio reporting activities.
• Assist with fund accounting entries of trades and cash transactions into fund accounting systems.
• Perform portfolio reconciliation with external parties.
• Ensure smooth delivery of NAV packs and fund reports to funding managers and investors.
• Exposure to multiple asset classes and funds including both liquid and non-liquid strategies.
• Exposure to fund setup process and various fund structures.
• Support in designing and implementing fund administration process automation initiatives to improve operational efficiencies and resiliency.
• Good team player and possesses an excellent working attitude.
• Basic knowledge of financial markets and financial products.
• Basic knowledge of accounting and understanding of financial statements.
• Diploma or Degree in business/ finance/ accounting.
• Candid should have a minimum of 1-year of working experience in banking and/or fund management.
• Fresh graduates from Singapore Polytechnics and/or Universities are welcomIntereInInterested.
Attractive remuneration + casual dress code + flexible work arrangement.
Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us now!