No description available.
Welcome to the Greensafe family! A close-knit team that celebrates everyone's successes and supports challenges, we pride ourselves with our vibrant culture that you'll be a part of!
Established by our 2 co-founders, our team is made of well-trained consultants who believe in going the extra mile to support our clients as they establish systems that lead to increased awareness in Safety & Health, Environment, Productivity, Food Safety, Profit and employee morale through our holistic and strategic approach.
With decades of experience, we bring value to people and organisations by
providing solutions through designing and delivering innovative programmes with a cost and
Internally, we believe in training and developing our talents by guiding and mentoring each other to be a better team player.
Approved by multiple government boards such as National Environment Agency, Ministry of Manpower and WDA, our consulting portfolio enables us to extend value added services and to position ourselves as partners to our clients continued growth.
With multiple certification projects under our belt, we are confident that our methodology and approach can satisfy the rigor and scrutiny of independent audits by the leading Certification Bodies in Singapore.
• Provides training administration training programmes.
• Maintains, compiles and updates participation and training records.
• Prepares and compiles submissions of reports for management information and reporting.
• Handles training procurements and processing of payments.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
• Possess good command of English, communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Able to manage a heavy workload and prioritize tasks within a tight timeline.
• Reliable, meticulous and able to work independently.
Sounds like you? Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us now!