About the job
Manages projects on time, on budget and on brief, ensuring overall client satisfaction, seeking ways to grow business from his/her clients, and supporting new business pursuits.
• Manages projects from briefing through implementation and is accountable for all his/her.
clients’ projects to be delivered on time, on budget and on the scope.
• Ensures all correspondence, materials, presentations and deliverables to clients are error-free, of the highest quality and always relevant to the client’s needs.
• Facilitate client and internal meetings and oversee/coordinate the preparation for
• Maintains a regular flow of information between the client and the internal teams,
preparing and distributing briefs, de-briefs, contact reports and timelines.
• Participates in client and internal meetings take notes, develops and shares meeting
reports and follow-up with actions in due course then tracks and ensure actions are
completed as agreed thereafter.
• Proactively seek-out clarity and manages client expectations to ensure smooth project
• Demonstrates commitment and adherence to client/project financial performance,
proactively raising concerns in a timely fashion so that action can be taken to solve issues.
• Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to achieving company and individual
• Partners with Client Executives and Client Directors for budget management on all projects, including opening project numbers, scoping accurately, creating CEs, obtaining POs, managing project fees, managing project resources, invoicing and financial reports.
• Accurately and efficiently plan resources on projects and ensure teams are timely briefed.
• Able to negotiate (timings, scope, deliverables, budgets) with clients, pursuing WBD
interests while maintaining client satisfaction.
• Accurately and efficiently plan resources on projects optimizing time allocation and
ensuring teams are timely briefed.
• Maintains and organises files and all project-related materials on the server.
• Documents work through case studies and contribute to creating credentials for his/her
• Responsible for inspiring and motivating project teams.
• Resolves work quality issues through interactions with wider team members as
• Knows when/how to escalate issues and involve the senior management (Client Service, Creative, Production).
• Knows how to delegate work to Client Executives while maintaining control
• Provides mentoring and on-the-job training for Client Executives, if/when applicable.
• Support other client services team members and other internal functions teams if/when
• Acts as a central point of contact/account lead for his/her client’s relationships.
• Is comfortable interacting with clients at a senior level.
• Develops a deep understanding of the client’s organization and business needs.
• Builds confidence with the client that strategic creative solutions, project details, process
steps, billings and deliverables are well organized, communicated and managed.
• Cultivates advanced negotiation and persuasion skills with clients.
• Proactively identifies any challenges with regards to project pricing, budgets and scope
creep, and helps identify solutions.
Sounds like you? Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us now!