We are a Singapore & Hong Kong based global company (Stock Code: 0552.HK) specializing in providing infrastructure support services in connection with telecommunications network consultancy, design, construction, enhancement and maintenance. Our customers include major telecommunications operators, equipment manufacturers, government agencies/ departments, and large corporations.
The Company is a leading service provider in the informatization sector in the PRC that adheres to the position as a “New Generation Integrated Smart Service Provider”, plays the part in “4 Roles”1 and commits to “Building Smart Society, Boosting Digital Economy, Serving a Good Life”. The Group provides integrated comprehensive smart solutions for the informatization and digitalization sectors.
We provide services to domestic non-telecom operator customers like government agencies, industrial customers and small and medium enterprises as well as overseas customers. Our service coverage is spread across the nation and we have also extended our business to dozens of countries and regions globally.
•Manage day-to-day operations including repair and maintenance, change control process,
procurement, accounting & budgeting related issue …etc.
• Preparation of maintenance contract & tender document
• Supervise and liaise with external vendors in respect of regular communications and ad-hoc work,
and respond to issues that arise.
• Manages specifications, problems/issues, performance, and administration.
• Prepare Management reports, PowerPoint presentation, SOP/EOP, Critical activities planning such as
• Power down & Pull-the-Plug test, Emergency / Disaster Recovery plans / Business Continuity Plans,
Data Centre customers’ report …etc.
• As an incident manager manage all incidents and prepare incident reports.
• Engages with internal stakeholders to gain feedback on customers’ inquiry
• Propose Energy Saving Initiatives to Clients and execution of approved initiatives.
• Intervenes in analyses manage and resolve business conflicts between the company and the
• Implementing procedures of the safety system and performance measurement like scorecards to
ensure quality and reliability of services meeting client’s requirements.
• Provide superior customer service to clients through all Facility functions
• Routinely inspect all areas to ensure performance measures are being maintained and proactively
self-reporting the problems of facilities
• Able to track and update the financial budget
• Provide 7 x 24 Emergency service
• Diploma/Degree holder in Facilities Management / Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services
• Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in which 1 year in Data Centre operation /
• Familiar with critical facilities including Chiller/Cooling Tower, CRAC, UPS, STS, Genset … etc.
• Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems including MS
Excel, PowerPoint, and CHINESE word processing.
• Demonstrated experience in client reporting and preparation of reports required.
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
• Other professional certificates are preferred such as IDC data center certificate: EXIN Certificate-
Certified Data Centre Professional (CDCP) or other IT certificates
• No accommodation and food allowances;
• Most of the time, you will work in the office or project site. Regarding specific overseas
projects, there will be time differences for virtual meetings with overseas clients, and you are required
to work overtime (compensatory leave will be given).
• You will be working for Comservice (Singapore) Solutions PTE. LTD. which is the subsidiary of China
Communications Services Corporation Limited.
Click on "I'm Interested" to find out more!