Mencast Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiaries (“Mencast” or the “Group”) is a regional Engineering and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (“MRO”) solutions provider. We also have growing business in waste remediation, recycling and manufactured products.
Headquartered in Singapore, our Group was successfully listed in June 2008 as one of the first sponsor-approved listing on Singapore’s SGX Catalist and later became one of the first such company to transfer to the SGX Mainboard.
From its establishment in 1981, the Group has grown into a leader in the manufacture and repair of propellers and sterngear equipment and has built on its core competencies to steadily expand business into new areas. These include waste management as well as innovation driven businesses.
Mencast constantly innovates to create customer value and drive sustainable business growth. In 2017, Mencast Innovation Centre Pte. Ltd. (“MIC”) was established as an incubator that provides mentorship, facilities and networking opportunities for growth companies synergistic with our Group.
Mencast will continue to seek technology driven growth opportunities in MRO, environmental remediation, manufacturing and the recycling of waste products.
AT THE HEART OF OUR BUSINESS WE KNOW...
We keep economies moving.
Mencast Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiary corporations’ (“Mencast” or the “Group”) businesses support the movement of global goods and overall supply chain. These include stern gear manufacturing, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (“MRO”) and the remediation and recycling of materials and wastes related to manufacturing and transport.
We also have a growing innovation and manufacturing division focused on sustainable products and solutions.
We believe our 4 Service Principles and 6 Pillar of Strengths will help us continually succeed in what we do.
4 Service Principles:
1. We work hard to retain our technical expertise
2. We always seek solutions
3. We look out for one another
4. We focus on developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships
6 Pillar of Strengths:
1. Commercially Minded/Corporate Ethos
2. Full Engagement
4. Superior Technical Ability
5. Resourceful/Solution Oriented/Dependability
6. Environmental Championship
You will be reporting to the Assistant Finance Manager.
You will be in charge of the Accounts Payable function. The responsibilities are as follows:
• Verify and match invoices received and ensure that all supporting documents are attached.
• Process and prepare payment for all vendor invoices, employee expense reimbursements, and petty cash.
• Update invoices and payment information into the accounting system.
• Prepare payment schedule for cash budgeting of AFM.
• Prepare AP reconciliation.
• Assist in monthly closing of accounts.
• Provide Monthly AP Aging Analysis for Directors’ Meeting
• Liaise with bankers and external auditors as required.
• Perform other relevant ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Ideally, you should meet the following requirements:
• Minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• Minimum 1-3 years of working experience in the related field.
• Experience in accounts payables and foreign exchange
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
• Experience in accounting systems and proficiency in Ms. Office (Excel and Word).
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Nevertheless, if you are keen and believe you have the attitude, skills, and experience to succeed in this role, let us know! We welcome your application! Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us!