RPAT Pte Ltd is a leading information, communications and technology (ICT) service provider in Singapore. We deliver end-to-end ICT solutions to help governments and enterprises and small-medium businesses realise business value through digital transformation and the innovative use of technology. We deliver the world’s finest IT solutions to our customers, some of the biggest names in the business all over Asia. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team, and our own meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first-class service, a rapid response to any request and around-the-clock dependability.
Today, we have a strong Asia presence in 6 cities.
Our diverse force of 40 ICT professionals has delivered over 500 large-scale, mission-critical and multi-platform projects to governments and private sector organisations in Singapore and around the world.
Our team members have over 40 years of experience in delivering business value to our clients.
We help small to large enterprises in Asia adopt robust and purposeful integration of the best technology and people, where ordinary people come together to deliver extraordinary outcomes.
RPAT is a growing ICT and employment solutions expert.
We have a diverse portfolio from web designing & development to recruitment & HR advisory and even virtual event planning.
You will be involved mainly in full-stack development and critical in developing portals and applications for internal & external projects.
· Brainstorm and research new development ideas, frameworks, and codes.
· Evaluate and provide solutions & technical feedback on project requirements.
· Execute test scripts and create logs to document testing phases and defects found.
· Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
· Work closely with the programmer team to ensure the requirements gathered are realistic and implementable;
· Prepare project documentation such as project progress reports, software requirement specs, UAT reports, final delivery reports, user manual etc.
· Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
Click on "I'm Interested" if you're up to the task!