Senior HR Executive
PBT is well-known in the construction industry for mission critical “Addition & Alteration” works, able to offer time and cost savings for our clients.
Engineering services undertaken by PBT include Sub Structure, Super Structure, Civil, Architecture & Interior Decoration.
PBT strives to be a leading engineering Company recognised for our quality and value-added services, cost competitiveness; and backed by people with a devotion to quality service delivery and tenacity to face challenges.
To be passionate in everything we do, to hold firmly to our purpose or undertakings despite obstacles or setbacks.
• Process and handle financial transactions and functions, including receivables, payables, receipts, and payments (via trust receipt, cheque, Giro, letter of credit, petty cash etc), bank reconciliations, and creditors reconciliations for Singapore entities as well as overseas entities (if any).
• Focus more on full processing of accounts payable function (consisting supplier/subcontractor) in compliance with accounting standards, GST regulations, and Group internal control procedures.
• Possess hands-on experience in monthly closing of management accounts.
• Update daily bank records.
• Assist in problem-solving and recommend improvement on the process flows, controls etc.
• Deal with various internal parties such as project teams, purchasing teams, and other relevant internal parties.
• Liaise with various external parties such as suppliers, subcontractors, bankers, auditors, and other relevant third parties.
• Prepare relevant finance reporting.
• Assist in work-related matters and ad hoc assignments.
• Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or any equivalent professional accountancy qualifications.
• Preferably 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience.
• Hands-on accounts and finance functions and processes with a problem-solving skillset.
• Familiar with accounting standards, taxes, GST, best practices, and other relevant rules and regulations.
• Proficiency in MS Office knowledge and IFCA system.
• Must possess a positive attitude, “To Do” or “Can Do” mindset, and be willing to work as a team in helping each other.
• Must possess excellent working and communication skills to interact effectively with business associates (suppliers, subcontractors, bankers, etc).
• Good interpersonal skills to engage with all levels in the Group.
• Willingness to work flexible schedule during peak periods and able to meet tight timeline.
Sounds like you? Click on "I'm Interested" now!