Our Group is one of the leading retailers and distributors of electrical products and accessories in
Singapore, having had a retail presence of more than 20 years in Singapore.
We are principally engaged in the retail, distribution and supply of an extensive range of electrical products and accessories through our ten (10) retail branches which are strategically located across different parts of Singapore.
We carry third party brand electrical products and accessories which we source from manufacturers based in France, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands and/or their Singapore-based distributors. We have a wide customer base in Singapore which primarily comprises electrical contractors, interior designers and walk-in customers at our retail branches.
We pride ourselves as a one-stop solutions provider for your needs and best at sourcing for the right products with a response that is second to none.
We carry the most comprehensive range of electrical products and accessories for industrial or residential needs. We are also the sole distributors for well-known international brands. So whatever product type or brands you need, we have them.
• Assist the Head of Sales to formulate and implement sales strategies to grow market share in the Electrical Product sector. (i.e., PVC cables, electrical circuit protection, wiring devices, and cable support system etc.)
• Provide support in strengthening relationships and aligning growth strategies with Key Account clients through periodic business reviews.
• Identify clients' needs by specifications and explore new opportunities with existing or new accounts by liaising with electrical contractors (mainly), M&E consultants, ID(s), architects and homeowners.
• Conduct regular market research to be up-to-date on market sentiments, projects and opportunities in order to have a strong project pipeline.
• Ensure timely report submissions and updates on trade prices.
• Conduct presentations, negotiations and closing of sales with clients.
• To attend off/on-site meetings with clients and resolve issues, as and when required.
• To provide after-sales services to clients. (i.e., accounts settlement, fulfilment of orders, delivery service performance)
• Work closely with respective internal teams on project management.
• Foster a collaborative environment within organization.
• Other ad-hoc activities: provide support during festive sales, if required. (i.e., retail store, atrium sales), other related projects, if any.
• Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering (preferred) or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of related working experience in accounts management and sales.
•Experience in the electrical products industry is an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Presentation and public speaking skills required.
• Committed and self-driven team player, with the ability to respond positively to clients’ requests for assistance.
• Must possess own transport.
Sounds like you? Click on "I'm Interested" now!