We are an MIT-based startup by 3 Southeast Asian women. B3 is a wholesale marketplace that connects Thai wholesalers with Singaporean retailers within the pet supply space.
We believe in the potential of SMBs throughout Southeast Asia, and we want to make it as easy as possible for them to grow. We want to alleviate the risks and complications for SMBs, so they can focus on growing their brand.
We offer free returns within 60 days and rigorous supplier verification to eliminate inventory and quality risk, so SMBs can grow their business to their full potential, risk-free.
We work with only the best Thai suppliers to ensure that SMBs receive high- quality items at the best prices.
Get to know the role:
We are growing out of our Pet Supplies category by connecting Thai wholesalers with Singaporean retailers. As an Administrative Coordinator, you would be our primary point of contact in Singapore. You would work directly with founders to facilitate sales and marketing activities as we grow the business.
• Manage inventory coming in from Thailand to Singapore (receive, count, label and package goods).
• Manage retail sales deliveries through excel sheets and coordination via EasyParcel.
• Grow the influencer community by managing our Pawbassdor Program and dropping off samples.
• Weekly calls with the founders to update on progress and trends on the ground.
• Attention to detail.
• Willingness to be hands-on.
• Have a printer.
This is a part-time role that requires from August to December 2022.
What are you waiting for? Click on "I'm Interested" now!