SGAG turns 7 years old this year! We are a crazy bunch of people that seeks to connect with Singaporeans daily through localised humour with our iconic memes and videos.
We know how tough it is being a Singaporean and like what we always tell people, we can't solve these problems you're going through, but hopefully we can put a smile on your face at the end of a long hard day with some of our jokes.
At SGAG, we're a highly innovative and iterative team that enjoys coming up with new ways to tell stories to our audience. We largely make use of current affairs or trending events to tell better stories (grins).
+ 20 month bonus
+ 3 hours lunch break
+ 30 days of annual leave
+ free gym membership
+ quarterly overseas retreat
... you'll be glad to know that we have NONE of these benefits at SGAG. You'll get to see Xiao Ming every day, that's the only benefit you need!
SGAG is looking for an experienced comedy scriptwriter for a full-time position based in Singapore.
Our ideal candidate loves knowing what’s going on in the world; he or she digests current affairs, world news, and daily life, and defecates funny lines.
Ideally, this writer has spent time in a writer’s room, is fun to have around the ideation table, and possesses comedic flair and a unique voice.
- Ideate, write, and develop concepts, pitches, treatments and scripts for video projects
- Lead brainstorm sessions with the video team
- Assist in the development of new video products and offerings
- Keep up with a fast-paced and varied production schedule (often with tight turnarounds)
- Keep track of viral trends, advertising trends, and analyse the results of your work
- Manage multiple projects at a time and ensure scripts are written both effectively and efficiently, for a variety of budget levels
- Calm and creative under pressure
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Positive team player who collaborates well with others and reacts well to feedback
- Possess a good understanding of the video production process and workflow
- Possess a thorough understanding of the SGAG tone of voice across all platforms
- Must have experience in both the creative and video production industry
- Must have experience working with Final Draft, Celtx (or other scriptwriting software)
- Must have script examples and produced video work to show
- Experience in a writers' room is a bonus
Candidates must provide a reel/sample portfolio of work via a web viewing link
Click "Want to Visit" to apply.
Don't forget to attach your portfolio on your Wantedly profile! :)
|Looking for||Comedy Scriptwriter|
|Founded on||February, 2012|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing / Entertainment|