Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Try & Review founders, Maëlle Pochat and Alexia Sichère, met in Singapore in 2011. Both from the world of marketing, they joined forces to manage the very first flash sales website in South East Asia.
It was through this first venture that they experienced product testing which led them to understand the strong potential and business value of a REVIEW Platform. Try & Review was born in 2016 to empower people to voice their opinions about consumer goods in the form of authentic, unbiased reviews, benefiting both consumers and brands alike.
We have since grown and expanded into multiple countries in the region. Our continually growing community is what powers us. And our fantastic team of star employees is what shapes us and ensures we continually maintain our reputation as the most honest, reliable and trusted destination for reviews.
To leverage the power of our community to drive better choices for you and for the planet.
To continue driving to be the biggest, best and most authentic online community of everyday real product users.
Our community of reviewers is what powers us. They in turn attract more views and help more people to make better choices. We’re focussed on them and bringing everyone together. Brands partner with us because of them.
Everyone’s a star
Whilst the community as a collective is what powers us it wou ldn’t be so without the contribution of every individual reviewer. Every single review and reviewer is key to our collective success. We want to reward and recognise all of you with every action we take. We do this thanks to our star loyalty program!
Trusted & reliable
To make sure our platform is a safe and friendly place, we ensure that only authentic, transparent and valuable content is available on our platforms. Our stringent filtering process results in reliable reviews on our website making them trusted by thousands to help them sift through the options.
New brands and product innovations launch every day. Our choices are vast across all categories. Our community helps people to make easier choices in their everyday purchases. Our website and reviewer process is constantly being reviewed and streamlined to also facilitate simpler navigation.
Make an Impact
The bigger our community the bigger our impact. With millions of members, our community already helps people find the right products for them in less time and with less waste (less products purchased and thrown away because they’re not right). Moving forward we’re adding criteria in our reviews to help those who want to do more to find better for planet purchases - evaluating sustainability of products.
We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive Marketing Intern to join our marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in SEO and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include assisting in the planning and execution of our content marketing strategy, monitoring our website and blog, deployment of email campaigns, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
• Write new copy for website and blog.
• Blog Posts & SEO
• SEO Strengthening Research
• Adding organic language to specific web pages.
• Manage, update, and audit company website for every country.
• Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
• Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
• Respond to all messages, comments on our social media accounts.
• Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, memes, and feedback, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts.
• Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
• Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics.
• Help with the planning and hosting of company events.
• Assist with daily administrative duties.
• Ability to write full copy independently.
• Some knowledge of content writing strategies.
• Familiarity with email marketing and social media platforms.
• Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have a passion for marketing.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Outstanding multitasking abilities.
Sounds like you? What are you waiting for? Click "I'm Interested" now!