Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
As a Regional Human Resource Senior Executive in Legend Logistics, you will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting the company.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, performance management, policy implementation, affirmative action, and employment law compliance.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Handle a full spectrum of HR activities for regional offices which include manpower planning, talent acquisition, employee relations, performance and talent management, training and development, discipline and grievances, and any other related HR service.
• Prepare and process monthly payroll and government contributions.
• Prepare and submit statutory reports and any other relevant HR reports.
• Maintain proper records of all employees in both hard copies and soft copies.
• Prepare all HR-related letters in a timely manner.
• Manage employee benefits administration which includes claims, leave and etc.
• Build and promote employee engagement, and champion employee and organisational change management development activities.
• Assist in ad-hoc duties as assigned by Corporate Human Resources.
• At least 5 years of relevant HR work experience
• Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, or equivalent.
• Residing in India as this role will be based in Mumbai
Sounds like you? Ready to join our global organisation and work with our Head of HR, Jaslin?
Connect with us by clicking on "I'm interested" and we will have a virtual meet!