Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
In Legend Fintech, we are seeking candidates to apply for our Full-Time Tech Support Assistant Manager position to ensure the smooth operation of the servers, ad hoc support for IT-related matters and laptop matters, and making sure technology software solutions are implemented, and conduct training.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Project manage the workflow and implementation of technology software adoption.
• Follow up with ad hoc requests from various offices in Singapore on their technology needs.
• Attend meetings with customers and the Project Management team to analyse and determine customer system needs and provide recommendations.
• Understand all stakeholders' commitments/contracts/ standards and ensure that all fulfilments are met to milestones and quality standards.
• Ensure new hires are handled with the relevant hardware and software for their onboarding to the company.
• Create and set up the server OS, database, application, and services in line with the client's requirements.
• Configure the system to continue to run in an optimal state via regular archives, backups, and maintenance.
• Work with the commissioning engineers/tech to fully test and bring the system online.
Expectations & Key Performance Indicators:
• Work with Project Manager, APAC to ensure company strategic policy and technological consistency is achieved globally.
• Work closely with the management and various department heads to plan and strategise on the various technology needs.
• Ensure little to no downtime of the company when it comes to servers and systems.
• Majoring in IT, tech-related courses, and with accredited educational institute.
• Fresh graduates or "junior" applicants are welcome, otherwise if you have more than 5 years' experience we love to speak to you too!
• Interests in both hardware and software.
Does this Assistant Manager role sound like you? Interested to be part of our Tech Department's projects? Connect with us by clicking on "I'm interested"!