Look for potential candidates to join the team. We take pride in the personalized, high-quality service we offer to all of our exceptional clients. We are laser-focused on increasing brand awareness and promoting impactful stories.
To recruit prospects that are suitable for the job. We believe that brands today can’t rely on a single, generic message served to a mass audience, the most effective way to drive relevance and growth is by speaking specifically and differently to people based on who they are, by listening and understanding.
Nice and chill culture with nice view and pantry. Our impressive connections with media outlets give our clients the support they need to boost their businesses and careers. We provide innovative solutions, including Social Media Strategy, building their presence across multiple platforms.
• Maintain and develop business relationships with new and existing companies/clients.
• Maintain existing business relationships with business-related partners.
• Participate in drafting up business development and strategic plans for the company.
• Perform market analysis and research to gain insights into competitors and current trends.
• Work with content creators to increase the reach of the audience.
• Review marketing campaigns to ensure the effectiveness of post-marketing events and promotions.
• Ensure that there is consistency when portraying a brand image to the audience.
Expectations of Candidate:
• Good time management, communication, and organizational skills.
• Proficiency in English.
• Prior experience or knowledge in Business Development is a PLUS!
• Open office concept with free seating and a view.
• Chill vibes.
• Time: Flexible.
• Location: Office @ Alexandra.
• Work-Life Balance: 3 days work week (Mon, Wed, Fri).
• Able to work for at least 1 month.
Sounds like you? Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.