• To carry out the lesson plan and delivery of assigned teaching modules.
• To develop and carry out the assessments required for learning.
• To manage classroom behaviour and offer a positive learning experience.
• To comply with the college instructions and directives for academic and student services processes.
• Preferably a degree/diploma holder in M&E engineering, construction or building. Other related qualifications may be considered.
• Preferably with at least 5 years of built environment working experience.
• Must have at least 2 years of teaching experience.
• Must be available to teach in the daytime.
• Candidate should be confident to deliver at least two of the following modules: Electrical systems, plumbing and sanitary, air-conditioning systems, lifts and escalator systems, fire code and safety, workplace safety and health, construction drafting and communication.