Hafiza Abdul Majid
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Born in 2010 in Singapore, Why? Brand Design is the brainchild of creative entrepreneur Florent de Maximy. From the get-go, we are set up to offer first class consumer branding and packaging design to help multinationals navigate and build successful brands in Asia.
Why? Brand Design is testament to our team's ability and unwavering determination to bring great ideas to life. Like most passionate designers you are likely to bump into our team roaming the store isles totally engrossed in the latest packaging trends.
Today we are 36 members from 11 countries, across four integrated teams: Strategy, Creative, Production and Client Servicing. Working with a shared conviction with our clients we put the consumer at the heart of everything we do, building global billion dollar brands.
The ideal candidate delivers high quality visualisations & renderings to bring creative ideas to life. He or she is fast, able to work on multiple projects, work independently, and able to take initiative.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Passion for creating realistic and stunning renderings.
• Support the team to bring to life visuals.
• Digital imaging, retouching, image composition.
• Product visualization, final packaging render, in situ, POS.
• Understand the importance of storytelling in design – beyond just execution.
• Demonstrate complete understanding of brands worlds
• Fast and adapt to new situations with ease
• Attention to detail and impeccable crafting skills
• Self-direct work and manage initiatives independently
• Ability to focus and complete your work on time and with little guidance
• Able to reach out to external resources if needed (freelancers visualizers, illustrators, animations, movies….)
• Play an active part in the pitch process - you go the extra mile to make the win
• Contribute to the ideation process to bring ideas to life and deliver creative solutions
• Provide recommendations to the Design Team on how to achieve objectives
• Update team on progress and workload
• Expert with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and 3D rendering software
- You are the reference and go to person
• Maintain and organize files and project materials
• Efficiently back up files in an organized manner on the server (size)
Team spirit / Behavior
• Be a partner to the Creative Team and Client Services
• Problem solving oriented - You proactively propose solutions
• Be a role model - guide and inspire your teammates, especially less experienced staff.
• Fully embrace processes and the company spirit
If this sounds like you, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!