As our Junior Designer, with input from Design Directors and Creative Directors, explore and execute design alternatives within a specified time frame.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
• Make the transition from classroom learning and designing to the professional environment - designing for the consumer.
• Bring a broad range of ideas to the table, shown through sketch.
• Great aesthetic & execution.
• Detail-oriented. Be error-free. Be rigorous.
• Check deliverables against request.
• Speak up! Share ideas and say what you think!
• Be curious, ask questions and always be prepared to answer “Why?”
• Solid aptitude in Adobe Creative Suite. You can design fast.
• Maintain and organize files and project materials.
• Efficiently back up files in an organized manner on the server.
Team spirit / Behavior:
• Customer service oriented - make someone else’s workday easier by making it easy to work with you.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Be up for anything! There is learning in all tasks and phases of the project.
• Give the project leader advance notice if you will have a problem meeting a deadline or should not be clear what is expected from you.
• When work is completed, let us know, there is always someone that needs help.
• Everybody makes mistakes - don’t be afraid to make some, just learn from them.
• Listen up! Accept feedback graciously and incorporate it into your work.
• Play back what you heard.
• Take notes.
Sounds like a role you can make your own? Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!
Disclaimer: As we have run out of quota to hire foreigners, only Singaporeans and PRs will be considered for this role.