Fundnel is one of Southeast Asia’s largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Fundnel team:
- For our Future
You will be an integral member of the team who will be responsible for spearheading strategic planning and market development of our APAC operations. You will collaborate with company leaders, providing commercial advice to drive business performance and go-to-market strategies, including rigorous evaluation of new business initiatives as well as both organic and inorganic growth strategies in the alternative private assets and investments space.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Working directly with the founders to drive the strategic planning process, assessing global opportunities, and guiding the flow of resources to those opportunities that best support our corporate objectives.
• Build relationships with partners including financial institutions, investors, and other stakeholders to stay informed of trends in alternative investment the market as well as by being responsible for the M&A strategy development assessment of and execution of specific acquisition, joint venture, alliance and divestiture opportunities on a global basis.
• Develop a strong understanding of businesses and perform rigorous strategic analyses and manage deliverables/projects.
• Work on Corporate Development/M&A activity, including due diligence.
• Project management as well as work across all departments as necessary.
• Prepare management presentations and present findings to senior management.
• Enrolled in MBA or another advanced degree program from a leading institution.
• Minimum 4 years of work experience in investment banking, strategy or management consulting preferred.
• Experience preparing complex financial models and valuation analyses for mergers & acquisitions or similar strategic initiatives.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet various deadlines.
• Data collection, research, and quantitative skills.
We’re not just any technology company. We’re not just any financial firm. We’ve combined elements of both to establish ourselves as a leader at the crossroads of traditional and digital finance. We’re looking for creative and ambitious technical talent who want to be involved in a unique opportunity to make a genuine impact on the future of entrepreneurship and investment.
Sounds like you? Click on "I'm Interested" to have a chat with us!