Why? Brand Design is looking for a smart, client-focused individual to support our Client Managers and Client Directors, in managing projects on time, on budget and on brief.
The ideal candidate is an effective negotiator and relationship builder passionate about branding and design. He / She loves being with people and getting things done, while being able to anticipate possible hurdles and managing changing priorities in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Managing projects from briefing through implementation, ensuring the delivery of all projects on time, on budget, and on scope.
• Ensuring all correspondence, materials, presentations, and deliverables to clients are error-free, of the highest quality, and always relevant to the client’s needs.
• Maintaining a regular flow of information between the client and the internal team, preparing and distributing briefs, de-briefs, contact reports, and timelines.
• Scheduling client and internal meetings and coordinating the preparation for the meetings.
• Participating in client and internal meetings, taking notes, developing and sharing meeting reports and following up with actions in due course, then tracking and ensuring actions are completed as agreed thereafter.
• Proactively seeking out clarity and managing client expectations to ensure smooth project deliveries.
• Partnering with Client Managers and Client Directors for budget management on all projects, including opening project numbers, scoping accurately, creating Cost Estimates, obtaining POs, managing project fees, managing project resources, invoicing, and financial reports.
• Accurately and efficiently planning resources on projects optimizing time allocation and ensuring teams are timely briefed.
• Maintaining and organising files and all project-related materials on the server.
• Knowing when/how to escalate issues and involving the senior management (Client Services, Creative, Production).
• Interfacing externally with clients, under direction, interacting regularly with junior/mid-level clients.
• Developing an understanding of strategic creative design and WBD approach to the design process.
• Problem-solving internal operating issues that impact the client.
• Supporting Client Managers and Client Directors in developing business with existing clients.
• Singaporean or PR, 1 or 2 years of relevant experience (but fresh graduates with marketing, media, communications, PR diploma or degree may also apply).
• Keen interest in brand strategy and design.
If this sounds like you, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!