Fundnel is Southeast Asia’s largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Fundnel team:
- For our Future
• We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness.
• Marketing Communications Specialist responsibilities include management of public relations campaigns, creating and distributing promotional material, responding to customers’ queries and comments on social media and networking during marketing events. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences digitally and in person, we’d love to meet you.
• Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
• Promoting our products and services during publicity campaigns and product launches.
• Creating and coordinating the design of promotional material and distributing in online and offline channels.
• Advertising our company and products/services on various media.
• Plan interviews and press conferences.
• Produce marketing copy for our website.
• Craft regular newsletters with company updates.
• Track ROI for publicity campaigns.
• Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics.
• Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries.
• Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness.
• Gather customer feedback to inform sales ind product teams.
• Knowledge and experience on customer experience is a plus.
You’ll be a great fit for us if you:
• Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist, a Public Relations or a similar role.
• Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns.
• Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
• Experience with marketing campaigns on social media.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field.
We’re not just any technology company. We’re not just any financial firm. We’ve combined elements of both to establish ourselves as a leader at the crossroads of traditional and digital finance. We’re looking for creative and ambitious technical talent who want to be involved in a unique opportunity to make a genuine impact on the future of entrepreneurship and investment.
Sounds like you? Click "I'm interested" to have a chat with us now!