Hosting Singapore’s leading B2B marketplace, Really is home to more than 6,000 trusted vendors across a diverse range of industries, that offers all users the choice and flexibility to collaborate, communicate and transact efficiently.
Really has achieved the status of being approved by IMDA as Construction and Building industry solution.
At Really, our mission is to promote sustainable and synergistic collaborations between trusted partners, on one single platform. With a growing number of strategic partnerships, e.g. UOB, Funding Societies, Schneider Electric, and product innovations, Really never stops in creating new and better ways to make its customers' lives easier.
We are creating an atmosphere for continuous improvement, which we are guiding customers through their future.
Really's compensation is very competitive and highly motivating. You would have a basic salary, car allowance, and a big success incentive. In addition, you would not only become part of the team but also early shareholder of Really.
Really Singapore is looking for an outgoing “people-person” with an outstanding track record in the Real Estate industry. You should be passionate about building and developing a business with clients and partners to join our vibrant and energetic team since Really is expanding and growing. The compensation is very competitive. You should have your own car and you will receive a monthly car allowance.
Job Requirements & Capabilities:
• Identify target clients in the real estate industry, such as but not limited to MCSTs, condominiums, MNCs, developers, managing agents, F&B, retail, hospitality etc.
• Approach target clients independently, ideally with your own car.
• Arrange meetings with clients.
• Work with internal teams to plan and execute sales campaigns.
• Drive customer acquisition through offline and online sales campaigns.
• Manage sales funnels, deadlines and priorities.
• Build and promote a comprehensive sales presence (incl. Social Media).
• Independently being responsible for the entire sales performance.
• Analyse sales data of customer trends and behaviors to develop insights and make better sales in the future.
• Collaborate with other teams.
• Review and validate product strategy to ensure sales activities are consistent with product strategies.
• Identify innovations and solutions that enhance customer experiences.
• Collect feedback from clients to keep marketing relevant and forward looking.
• Independent and timely follow-up with stakeholders.
• Provide regular updates to stakeholders.
• Maintain the Hubspot application as a key sales tool for planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting sales.
• Track record in the Real Estate industry, e.g. real estate agent or similar.
• Have a driving license and your own car (you will be provided a car allowance).
• Minimum Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Business, Communications or equivalent.
• Works proficiently and communicates fluently in verbal and written English, Mandarin would be a plus.
• Diploma or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
• Mon – Fri (depending on workload, have to work overtime).
• Active listening.
• Taking Initiative.
• Awesome in Relationship Building and Maintaining.
• Highly verbal communication skills.
• Digital Device Savvy.
• Great Time management.
• Critical thinking.
• Self Motivated and Ambitious.
• Ultimately Passionate About Selling.
• Permanent, Full Time.
• Minimum Qualification Level.
Field of Study:
ALL employees will be expected to:
• Live the company values of being fair, forward-thinking, making an impact, accountable, customer focussed, open, transparent, proud, and passionate, so that the highest standards of customer care can be achieved.
• Be committed to diversity and inclusion of all, promote value for money, and efficient services through the removal of system waste, so that excellence in all that we do is pursued through continuous improvement.
• Contribute to development of and strive to meet the departmental, team, and individual targets.
• Participate in the staff appraisal and development scheme, one to one performance discussions and attend identified training to ensure continuous learning and improvement.
• Comply fully with the Code of Conduct, health and safety requirements, legislation, regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Attend meetings or provide services outside of the usual working hours where reasonably requested to do so.
• Have an overall understanding of the risks and implications associated with the requirements of the role and take appropriate action to mitigate any potential consequences.
This represents a great opportunity to join Really going through a phenomenal period of growth. Really's management team has a wealth of experience and is cultivating an entrepreneurial working environment where creative thinking is encouraged and rewarded.
We look forward to receiving your resume. Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!