We are a one-stop digital agency dedicated to helping SMEs grow with data-driven digital solutions.
For over a decade, our agency has helped over 5,500 local businesses across industries make the transition from offline to online — solving their most pressing challenges and implementing the right digital strategies to build sustainable, compounding growth. The FirstCom approach relies on in-house expertise, data and results-oriented goals. Our 250 strong team of employees are made up of executives, creatives, designers, marketers and producers who are domain experts in their respective fields.
Our mission is to support SMEs with adaptable, easy-to-utilise digital solutions and foster data-driven business growth. Providing consultation and training to help our clients develop proficiency in our digital products.
At FirstCom, we encourage our employees to take an approach of continuous learning. You’ll expect to attend company-sponsored courses for industry-recognised certifications by SkillsFuture Singapore, Infocomm Media Authority of Singapore, Facebook, Google and more.
- Be responsible for direct sales to professionals and corporate customers
- Identify, build and manage sales pipeline and business relationships
- Drive the entire sales cycle – from leads generation, initial customer engagement, qualifying, consultation to closure
- Participate in prospecting activities to build a strong pipeline for the company
- Consult with prospects and pursue sales opportunities to close the deals effectively
- Engage professionals to advance opportunities by sharing on the benefits of our curriculum and understanding their learning aspirations
- Engage corporate customers to advance opportunities by carrying out activities such as using relevant marketing tools and platforms such as Google Analytics to understand clients’ digital marketing performance and propose training solutions for business digital marketing transformation
- Diploma/ Degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 2 years of experience in sales or client engagement
- Hunter mentality and a “no fear” approach to prospecting clients
- Passion in promoting lifelong learning and employability
- Ability to communicate efficiently and possess strong presentation skills
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and genuine desire to learn
- Highly disciplined and good time management
- Able to converse in Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients
As we're in the midst of expansion, we are on the lookout for Telemarketing Specialists to join us in this exciting journey! Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!