First Affiliation Management Group is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of a UK-based financial company.
Our focus is to bring well-rounded financial solutions to customers through our multi-channel distribution network.
We offer clients tailored financial planning in investments and savings.
First Affiliation is scouting for extraordinary candidates to join our prestigious financial consulting team.
We are an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of a well-renowned and established U.K MNC that offers clients tailored financial planning in investments and savings.
• Recommend solutions to fit clients’ personal risk profiles and meet their financial goals.
• Addressing clients’ concerns and needs to maintain a trusting and lifelong relationship with clients.
• Review existing clients’ plans and arrange for review meetings when required.
• Building a client base and identifying prospective clients.
• Any ad hoc tasks and duties assigned.
• 21 years and above.
• GCE “A” Levels/Diploma/Degree Holder and above.
• Dynamic, proficient and result-driven personality.
• Good interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail.
• Able to work independently and meticulously.
• Entry level.
• Fun and progressive environment.
• Flexible Working Hours.
• Comprehensive training opportunities and mentorship.
• Career advancement opportunity.
Click “I’m Interested!” if this sounds like you!