First Affiliation Management Group is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of a UK-based financial company.
Our focus is to bring well-rounded financial solutions to customers through our multi-channel distribution network.
We offer clients tailored financial planning in investments and savings.
First Affiliation is scouting for extraordinary candidates to join our prestigious financial consulting team.
We are an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of a well-renowned and established U.K MNC that offers clients tailored financial planning in investments and savings.
• Contact and liaise with new and existing clients.
• Assist marketing and sales team to achieve or maintain sales target.
• Foster relations with clients to understand their financial goals and needs.
• Update and maintain an accurate customer database.
• Assist in recruitment such as arranging schedules and appointments.
• Any ad hoc tasks and duties assigned.
• 21 years and above.
• GCE “A” Levels/Diploma/Degree Holder and above.
• Dynamic, proficient and result-driven personality.
• Good interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail.
• Able to work independently and meticulously.
• Entry level.
• Employee empowerment and supportive team culture
• Flexible Working Hour
• Comprehensive training opportunities and mentorship
• Career advancement opportunity
Click “I’m Interested!” if this sounds like an opportunity you can’t miss!