Le Lumière Events with its unmistakably French origins, the term itself has a significant meaning for our company; translated into English, meaning 'Light’. Light represents our goal to brighten up people's life with our events, infusing them with a little magic which will help them stand out from the monotony of day-to-day life.
Le Lumière Events offer planning and guidance with management. Also to golf any company's event with our extra professional touch. We are here to design the perfect party for you in all occasions. We specialise in tailor made: birthday parties, baby shower, bridal shower, engagement parties, anniversary parties, themed parties, even junk parties and house parties. You name it and we will make it happen.
Le Lumière Events designs tailored parties just for you and your special moment. You are guaranteed the perfect occasion with our services. Our full services from the perfect ideas to wrapping up tables allow you to sit back and enjoy the party. When we create, you celebrate.
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a content marketer to implement strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
What you will be doing:
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside our bloggers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audience.
Who we are looking for:
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
If you love brightening up people's life with our events, we want to hear from you! Click on the "Want to Visit" button and come talk to us! Hear from you soon.