We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
At Honestbee, we strongly believe in giving back to the society. Through technology, we are able to create more jobs and opportunities in the community, for the community. Founded on the principles of being a social impact business, we always believed in creating convenience for the community in the marketplace. Our trained shoppers and delivery professionals love the flexibility of their jobs.
To become the world's most convenient services marketplace
To provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app - we are looking to build the world’s most convenient services marketplace. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
Our mission is to provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Design and execute customised staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Manage the recruitment life-cycle from initial candidate assessment to conducting interviews and offer management.
- Identify and source for appropriate talent for current open roles
- Develop recruitment strategy: job posting optimisation, recruiting marketing channel development, employment marketing, recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Manage the pre-hire process including employment pass, relocation, reporting dates.
- Vendor management and contract staff hiring processes
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
- Support in ad-hoc recruitment projects/events and any other administrative duties
- Lead or participate in improving processes to increase HR efficiency and effectiveness
- Constantly engage candidates and ensure a pleasant candidate experience
Here's how to join the hive:
If this opportunity sounds like something you're up for, we want to hear from you! Click on "Want To Visit" to connect with us.
|Looking for||Business (Finance, HR etc.)|
|Job type||Contract work/part-time / Full-time / Freelance|
|Founder||Joel Sng, Isaac Tay, Jonathan Low|
|Founded on||December, 2014|
|Industries||Foods / Beverages / Logistics / Transportation|
There are no recommendations yet.