Fundnel is Southeast Asia’s largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We believe it takes more than commitment to build the most accessible and efficient capital markets. Below are the four beliefs and attitudes that are our non-negotiables — components that make up the DNA of the Fundnel team:
- For our Future
We're looking for analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as our Legal Counsel based in Singapore.
Some things to know before you apply:
• We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses.
• You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and business owners in developing, monitoring, and improving products and processes to facilitate the activity of private investing.
• Everything we do is focused on helping businesses do business, better.
• We work really hard but play really hard as well.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provide regional legal support to internal stakeholders when required.
• Draft, review and negotiate transaction documentation relating to the core business of the Fundnel Group.
• Assist on special projects relating to the growth and development of the Fundnel Group including setting up and maintaining the ESOS, series financing, regulatory applications and approvals.
• Advise on all legal aspects of the Fundnel Group, identify legal risks and advise on pre-litigation matters.
• Manage external counsels and corporate secretarial support and control external legal costs.
• Work closely with Compliance on all regulatory matters such as compliance with existing licencing approvals, adherence to AML, anti-bribery and sanctions requirements and considering cross-border restrictions.
• Any other legal related duties and support affiliated companies as and when assigned and directed.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Law degree from a recognised university.
• Ideally at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a Legal role, either with a reputed law firm and/or in-house.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to accurately interpret complex documents and policies.
• Strong time management and organizational skills; able to manage and meet multiple deadlines.
• Fast learner, organized, meticulous, and highly detail-oriented.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to pick up new technology quickly.
Our ideal candidate should have:
• A proactive attitude, time-sensitive with a sense of urgency, question and clarify ambiguities proactively.
• A sense of ownership and willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Thrive on logic.
• Accept and create changes with flexibility.
• Ability to work in a team and under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Some experience in the finance industry.
We’re not just any technology company. We’re not just any financial firm. We’ve combined elements of both to establish ourselves as a leader at the crossroads of traditional and digital finance. We’re looking for creative and ambitious technical talent who want to be involved in a unique opportunity to make a genuine impact on the future of entrepreneurship and investment.
Click on “I’m Interested!” if this sounds like you!