Up to 3 years of experience in management of social communities, design, events and public relations.
I enjoy watching k-dramas, exercising and photography during my free time.
Business Development Manager at Trent Global College
Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.” – Martin Fowler
Returning once again, our introductory workshop on Python is back as we take you through one of the most in-demand programming languages across industries. Python is a programming language that lets you work quickly and integrate systems more effectively, with applications spanning from software development to scientific and numeric programs.
During the 1.5 hour webinar, you will learn the basic principles of Python, building your very own Python programs. Leave this short class with a better understanding of how programming works and how you fare at it after trying it for yourself.
- 7:30pm - 7:35pm: Welcome Address
- 7:35pm - 8:35pm: Python Fundamentals Webinar
- Learn to evaluate expressions that involve functions and operators
- Understand the different kind of data types there are and their purposes
- Understand the purpose and uses of sequential statements, branching, loops and functions
- Make use of the Input/Processing/Output framework to solve programming problems
- 8:35pm - 9:00pm: Q&A and closing
The webinar link will be distributed via email.
- Yong Sheng Lim
- Junior Software Engineer at DXC Technology
Taking a major turn out of university, Yong Sheng flipped the script almost immediately after graduating with a Bachelors in Pharmacy to undergoing a Software Development Bootcamp to become a programmer. Having graduated twice in 2 years, he has since kickstarted his career as a junior software engineer at DXC Technology, whilst also giving back by teaching coding here at Trent Global.