SnapX is a Video Production Startup aspiring to best tell our clients' stories through moving visuals.
The X in SnapX is a brand that speaks about its X'tra and X'cess in our offering. Our team DNA focuses on bringing extrinsic and intrinsic qualities to your project, while we keep updated with our technology and stay ahead of industry trends.
Our dedicated team takes care of all your video needs in any capacity. This in turn lets you have peace of mind. Dedicated, professional, friendly and forward looking, our aim is to put your project in the limelight. Be assured that with every step of the way. We value timeliness and professionalism to keep your mind safe.
SnapX captivating stunning experiences for you.
Snap-X offers global prestigious state-of-the-art time-lapse construction services.
Our DNA consist of a healthy mix of established professionals, innovative culture, and diligent customer service. This, along with our certified equipment and keeping up to date with technological advancements, Snap-X prides all its projects on a global stage.
What's more? SnapX offers affordable time-lapse construction services that meet the needs of our clients and ensures sustainability towards customers, processes, and its people. We believe any project deserves a good vantage point at any stage in the construction or development process.
Being the most consumed form of media today, SnapX aims to make quality videos to make our life easier and better.
We pride ourselves for going beyond the extra mile. When it comes to video production as a service, communication; understanding; patience and being able to think out of the box and norm, are essentials to making a quality final product, every time.
We also aim to create ethical, sustainable and spectacular videos and services for our clients. We bridge business objectives and strategies to match the products we create. Through sustainable relationships, customer service, and communication, we salute your project with our expertise, advancing technology and diverse team efforts.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Prepare footage for editing, including transcoding into the required format, sound sync or multi-cam setups
- Edit raw footage into a complete cinematic video using Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Work with in-house graphic team to integrate FX/animation/still graphics etc.
- Managing of project to ensure it is delivered to client on-time and proper management of project files
- Experience in color grading will be a plus.
* Creative thinker, passion for videography and storytelling
* Knowledge in a wide range of video production techniques and developments
* Attention to detail
* A team player
- Minimum diploma in video production, mass communication, multimedia or equivalent
- Good understanding of video production from pre-production to delivery of final product
- Creative and passionate about video editing
- Ability to handle tight timeline and work with a team
- Complacency of Adobe Premiere CC is a must, knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effect is a plus.
Academic background in Media Studies and/or Visual Communications is not a must. Those without the relevant qualifications, but who possess a strong relevant portfolio, are welcome to apply.
Applicants who have no prior working experience are welcome to apply; we believe in grooming talent; salary will be commensurate based on ability of the individual.
Sounds like this could be you? Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now and be part of an exciting journey with us!