Trust in YOURSELF. . .Believe in your DREAMS. . .Follow your STAR. . . and Always be Hungry for Success!
Graduated with a degree in Business Economics.
Currently working as Executive Assistant of Legend Logistics Group.
"Be your own sunshine." :)
Legend Logistics Group, founded in 2012, is an integrated specialised logistics provider. We are headquartered in Singapore with presence in Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America.
We are one of the most diversified transportation companies in Asia, and is a one-stop logistics provider for heavy haulage, bulk liquid, dry commodities, perishable products and oversized cargos.
As an asset-based company with global deployment, Legend invests in its own fleet of purpose-built vessel, tank container, dry/reefer containers, and heavy haulage/OOG transport equipment to value-add customer’s operations.
Since our establishment in 2012, Legend has been highly committed to quality and sustainability. Legend aligns its quality assurance process to its strategic direction. Our Quality Management System is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 in which demonstrates Legend’s full commitment to quality excellence. With this approach, Legend continues to improve its core business processes to meet our customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Legend also strongly believes that in any business operation, safety always comes first. We ensure that the working environment we provide to our employees and stakeholders involved in our operations and projects is safe, secure, and healthy. Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System is aligned with ISO 45001: 2018 and our Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) is in conformance with BizSAFE.
At Legend Logistics, we are a global leader in integrated, specialised logistics. With our strong management, leadership, teamwork, communication and healthy company culture, we strive to achieve our company's vision and mission.
To achieve what we had set out for, we put strong emphasis on:
With extensive knowledge and strong record of performance, our diverse leadership team sets an ambitious vision and strategic goals for growing our business in every region, developing emerging leaders, and shaping Legend’s future.
Legend Logistics is looking for a someone who is independent and meticulous to proactively support our Human Resources and Administration department. The primary function of this role is to manage and oversee the facilities and administrative matters of the organization and also support the day-to-day activities that may arise.
Business as Usual for our Admin Executive includes:
- Administrative and Project management support, which includes the smooth running of the day-to-day operations and procurement of supplies/equipment/asset/goods and services when necessary, oversee and manage the booking of meeting rooms, furniture maintenance, office space and outsourced cleaner.
- Coordinate and keep track of end-to-end processes of overseas business trips, including complete visa document, letters, travel insurance, accommodation and any other related travel matters in a timely manner.
- Liaise and follow-up with suppliers and vendors in the participation of service agreements and the recommendation of vendors.
- The maintenance of:
• Office systems, including data management and filing.
• Admin policies and processes.
• Incoming and outgoing document and billing on a timely manner including courier services and postage, name-card printing, photocopier, etc.
• Office equipment and its contracts, lease, service agreements and ensure proper documentation and records.
- Coordination of season parking matters, monthly phone bills, pest and cleaning contracts, etc.
- The enrolment and maintenance of fingerprint biometric access records for new joined employees.
- Assist the HR department in departmental budget preparation, organising company events.
- Receive and monitor admin stock inventory, corporate gifts and delivery processes.
- Supporting the department with new hires' pre-onboarding processes.
You would be equipped with:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in office admin and purchasing.
- A Diploma in Human Resource Management/Business Administration or equivalent
- Proven track record in implementing and driving progressive admin initiatives and improvements.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Inquisitive and desire to improve processes and procedures.
- Proactive and in possession of self-initiative.
- Meticulous, organised and able to multi-task.
- Able to work independently and flexibly in terms of responsibilities, and have high responsiveness.
- Strong problem solving capabilities with good interpersonal skills.
You can look forward to working closely and reporting to Assistant Manager, HR & Admin, of Legend HQ.
If this sounds like you, complete your profile and click "I'm Interested!" to kick start your journey with us!