Founded in 2000, Analytic Partners has grown to be one of the leading cloud-based, managed software platforms that provide adaptive solutions for deeper business understanding and right-time planning & optimization for marketing and beyond. We turn data into expertise so that our clients can create powerful connections with their customers and achieve commercial success.
Analytic Partners is a Certified Women-Owned Business, a recognized leader in marketing measurement and optimization, and twice named Smart Data Agency of the Year by I-COM.
We drive business results for our clients through:
- Holistic Measurement and Forecasting
- Marketing Optimization
- Improved Customer Insights
- Data-Driven Decisioning
A company’s greatest asset is its customers.
But identifying your highest value customers is not enough. You need to uncover and understand each distinct segment or persona to deliver tailored experiences and marketing strategies to grow customer lifetime value across your full customer base.
By leveraging the power of sophisticated data analytics, you can strengthen your relationships with your customers. When you monetize and extend those relationships through time, you will increase your customer lifetime value—and this will have an immediate and quantifiable impact on your shareholder value: we call this solution Customer Franchise Value.
Customer Franchise Value unlocks the power of customer data to deliver significant growth in marketing ROI and long-term shareholder value – not just customer lifetime value.
With Customer Franchise Value, you can better understand behavior patterns, target customers with more specific tactics and messaging, and more accurately calculate long-term ROIs of marketing tactics. This solution identifies marketing and non-marketing touchpoints that drive the greatest long-term customer value as it provides recommendations to optimize spending.
Armed with advanced customer segments and a privacy-safe methodology these deep insights can help create advertising and promotional plans, support product development and pricing initiatives, and develop tailored customer contact practices.
Improved customer experience and increased sales and profit from each segment and your overall customer portfolio.
Analytic Partners’ advanced modeling leads to enhanced customer segmentation that provides a holistic understanding of the traits, attributes, and behaviors that define a brand’s customer base. We leverage advanced statistical modeling techniques and machine learning to segment your customers into meaningful and measurable personas; predicting the expected lifetime value of each.
We go beyond traditional customer segmentation and customer lifetime value to uncover the short and long-term franchise value of each marketing lever, enabling brands to optimally allocate investment for both topline growth and long-term shareholder value.
By using machine learning and predictive data analytics to gain actionable insights into your relationship with your customers, you can shape the best future for your shareholders, your customers, and your company alike.
Customer analytics such as Customer Segmentation, Customer Lifetime Value, and Customer Franchise Value is an important part of a holistic Commercial Mix Analytics Framework. With Commercial Mix Modeling at its center, Commercial Mix Analytics incorporates brand, customer, operational, and touchpoint analytics for strategic and tactical results both granular customer and full business views. This can allow businesses to uncover the true value of a long-term brand and customer metrics.
Through our unique methodology and technology, we can deliver granular, holistic insights that are privacy-safe.
Recruiting Japanese-English bilingual data analysts in Singapore! (Overseas application possible)
The Client Engagement Team (CET) is the analytic and consultative backbone of Analytic Partners. We believe that the most successful way to service our clients is to employ a business model where the people who are partnering with the client are the same as the people who prepare, analyze, and deliver insightful, data-driven results and guide clients to use our technology solutions to make optimal decisions.
Analytic Partners does not offshore or outsource any of our work; it is all done in-house. Therefore, this high-touch service requires a passion for analytics, balanced with strong communication, a consultative approach, and the ability to deliver a software plus services solution, all to enable our clients to grow their ROI.
Being a part of the team, you will advise and partner with large, well-known businesses, many of which are Fortune 500 or 100 companies. Your work will help influence their strategic and tactical planning for marketing and beyond, creating growth opportunities which are measured in the tens of millions of dollars. We develop relationships with our clients and meet with senior audiences, from brand managers to media directors to CMOs and CEOs.
You will learn, measure, and be an expert on marketing, from the basics to contributing to the latest innovations and developments. Our impactful insights are derived from our ability to build accurate and predictive models. A deep understanding of our clients’ data and business, in combination with our customized approach, allows us to “solve the puzzle” of what drives sales, appointments, accounts, brand health, or whatever it is our client wants to do more of.
You will work as part of a team, spending a portion of your day collaborating with colleagues and clients and part of your day working independently. AP is committed to providing training through our immersive, onboarding Bootcamp which provides the technical and conceptual framework for applying these skills. Ongoing training from the latest methodologies to career development allows employees to grow and thrive at Analytic Partners.
The Marketing Analyst role covers a range of responsibilities in which you will lead elements of the project, including processing data for analysis, building models, and helping to shape presentations that communicate impactful insights and recommendations to our clients.
You will Own and Collaborate on:
- Partnering with clients to help them optimise marketing investments and more using sophisticated analytic methodologies combine with technology and advisory services.
- Communicate with clients and additional partners regularly to collect, harmonize & review data, build models, interpret results, and formulate key insights.
- Developing charts, reports, and client presentations.
- Train and guide clients on the adoption of software to run simulations or optimizations for various types of investment planning scenarios
- Ensure statistical models and all deliverables are of high quality and meet the internal quality control guidelines.
- Collaborate as part of a team to drive analyses and insights that lead to more informed decisions and improved business performance
- Ensure AP meets or exceeds client expectations on both deliverable milestones and quality.
- Work with team to continuously evolve our statistical methodologies and develop new ways of efficiently and effectively solving complex client business problems.
- Collaborate with the Technology Engineering Team (R&D) to help develop new tools and capabilities.
Qualifications and Experience you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or above (ideal areas of study/related study include: Business Analytics and Management, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, and/or Marketing)
- 2-3+ years of experience with marketing analytics and/or regression-based modelling.
- You must be fluent in English and Japanese (Bilingual).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; other tools such as VBA, SQL, R, and/or Python a plus but not required.
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working independently on analytical tasks to build a story
- Comfortable working with a team to develop and present presentations using insights derived from analytics.
- The flexibility to occasionally travel.
We are a global, independent business that fosters a collaborative culture and celebrates innovation. We have open and honest two-way communication, and we respect and value each others’ thoughts and opinions. It is through this collaborative culture that we embody the values of: People, Passion, Growth.
Come grow with us, click "I'm Interested!" to come onboard!