Manager - Human Resources
Vulcan-AI is a Singapore-based company creating new technological solutions that work at scale to improve safety and productivity.
We specialize in Deep Tech R&D and implementation expertise for Safety, Health, and Productivity leveraging AI for CCTV, Smartphones, IoT Sensors and Wearables. Our WorkSafe and SmartCaire suite of solutions improve safety and health outcomes in industries such as Social Service, Built Environment, and Maritime.
Vulcan Ceres is a suite of artificial intelligence (AI) applications & services helping farmers translate data into actionable insights, and make better decisions for yield and quality optimisation at a lower cost.
Ceres uses a multi-sensory approach to generate intelligence for micro-supervision. A combination of satellite, unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), internet of things (IoT) data and your enterprise data is securely ingested through Vulcan’s AI pipelines to generate actionable insights.
Our goal is to democratize AI and make it easily accessible to our clients at a fraction of the cost and faster time to market compared to current approaches. Our team works on cutting edge tools and technologies related to artificial intelligence and IoT.
At Vulcan AI you’ll work with a team of people who are passionate about AI, IoT, Big Data and Design and love their respective crafts. Our AI team members have several research papers and patents in the field. You will be working with, and learning from the best.
We offer a fun environment where you are an inventor at our AI & IoT garage where the digital and physical world come together to create new solutions and products.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will work alongside with our talented Data/AI engineering team and data scientist team to build and deploy AI application for our customers on cloud and on-premise data ecosystems. You will use your expertise to solve complex challenges in data engineering and deployment for Vulcan AI platform.
- Deploy, install, manage and support all Vulcan AI IT Infrastructure
- Help Vulcan AI team to provision and implement infrastructure needs for their development activities
- Manage and new set up IT security requirements on Vulcan AI laptops and servers
- Help and support in provisioning Cloud infrastructure for Vulcan AI development needs
- Should support and enable networking requirements at Vulcan AI Office setup
- Engage in cross function Vulcan AI team of data scientists / data engineer and full stack engineers to help and provision all infrastructure needs
- Should have knack solving problems, and proactively strive to improve our products and technologies
- Must have can do attitude and evolve yourself by learning new techniques, workarounds and tools everyday
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree with Science background
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure provisioning will be added advantage
- Ability to communicate the logic with product stakeholders can understand and relate to infrastructure needs
- Ability to iterate on solutions efficiently and intelligently
- A willingness to help and share knowledge with other team members
- A willingness to learn and should be go getter
- An insatiable appetite for feedback and constructive criticism
- The ability to anticipate needs and take required actions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and the utmost attention to detail.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!