Introduction to Data Analysis & Data Dashboard With Python | SkillsFuture Credit Claimable!
Utilize your Skillsfuture credits to get ahead with our 3-day course today!
About this Course
Learn to simplify your excel sheets using Python! Write programmes that can make your life easier by filtering an d summarizing your data, using Pandas! Visualise your data by generating pivot tables and reports based on your preferences.
Take note: For Singaporean Citizens above age 25, NO payment is required. You can make payment directly using your SkillsFuture Credits.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Write Python programs that allow the user to specify an Excel file and to read the data from the file and extract out certain rows based on given criteria. Those are then used to generate visual tables, charts and graphs which will be accessible via a website.
- Write Python programs that allow the user to specify an Excel file and from it generate pivot tables and summary report, which will be saved into a separate Excel file.
No prior knowledge of coding/python is needed, but participants are required to bring their personal laptops for classes.
10 Dec 2020 ,7pm- 10pm
12th Dec 2020, 12pm-3pm
13th Dec 2020, 12pm-3pm
- Expressions and Data
- Interactive Programming
- Decision Making in Python
- Loops in Python
- Using Pandas to process and clean up excel data
- Using Pandas to filter and summarise data
- Generating graphs with plotly
- Creating data dashboard with dash
Mr. Chor Kun Xin, Paul
Lead Instructor, Code Institute Program in Singapore
A veteran software developer with more than 10 years of experience in software development (frontend and backend), Paul developed a passion for teaching programming lecturing part-time at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. His prior teaching experience includes imparting programming knowledge at the polytechnic level, infusing passion to students in the area of programming, full-stack development and mobile app development.
Find out more detailshere