Complimentary Online Career Clinic: Careers in Tech
Ever wanted to know how to get started in IT or what career opportunities are available in these difficult times?
This complimentary clinic will feature an outlook for 2022's job market, 2 exciting presentations and an "Ask-Me-Anything" session where our industry experts will answer all of your burning career questions. Guests from non-IT sectors are also welcome to join us!
• Mukund V, Former GM & Head of HR, IBM services Talent delivery
• Naren Ganjoo, Director & Head (Technology), Morgan McKinley Singapore
• Steven Loo, Career Coach, Executive Director, Stevenson Hureca
What Will Be Covered:
• MOTIVATION: Learn to take a self-inventory of your skills and design your future career path
• CAREER ADVICE: Get insights into 2022's market outlook and what tech employers are looking for
• JOBS: Discover hiring opportunities from search firm Morgan McKinley Singapore
• UPSKILLING: Tap into resources that advance your career with support from training subsidies
Who Will Benefit the Most from this Session?
• Unemployed mid-career PMETs
• Mid-career and mature workers with minimum Diploma qualifications
• Mid-career switchers are also welcome
16 October 2021, Saturday | 10 AM - 1 PM
Preference will be given to those aged 40 and above | PMETs refer to individuals who possess at least a Diploma or above | For Singapore citizens and PRs only
You will receive an email confirmation with our Zoom career clinic link if you fulfill the admission criteria. This event is aligned with National initiatives to support local PMET employability and we seek your understanding that only those who are eligible will be informed.
A Zoom link will be sent to registrants who fulfill the above admission criteria
For more information or enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com